Home > Teachers > Benefits for Teachers > Graduate Professional Growth > Graduate Professional Growth FAQs

Graduate Professional Growth FAQs

 If you have questions, we have your answers!
Who can earn Graduate Professional Growth?
All teachers leading or participating on an ACIS tour or Global Conference are eligible for these courses.

How many semester units can I earn?
Group leaders will earn three semester units (credits) per ACIS tour or Global Conference.

How much do the units cost?
Three semester units cost a total of $297.

How do I download the Registration Form and the University of the Pacific Credit Policies?
The Registration Form (PDF) is available in .pdf format. To view, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. It may take a few moments to install. After it is installed, you can view and print the form.

How do I fill out the Registration Form?
Click here (.pdf) to download instructions on how to fill out the Registration Form. .

Where do I send the Registration Form?
The Registration Form is an editable .pdf that you can email directly to Courses 4 Teachers once completed.

If you prefer to print and fill out the form by hand, please send the completed registration form and payment to:

Courses 4 Teachers/University of Pacific
Attn: Karin Alexander, Executive Director
696 San Ramon Valley Blvd #518
Danville, CA 94526

Please note in your communications to Courses 4 Teachers that your registration form is for travel with ACIS.

When will I receive the credit?
The Courses 4 Teachers Danville Office will send you your grade on University letterhead about 2-3 weeks after you submit your registration and your tour participation is verified. You will also receive an unofficial transcript from the University of Pacific Registrar in about 6-8 weeks.

It is your responsibility to check with your school district prior to registration, to find out whether or not they will accept the grade report or only an embossed, sealed transcript. Please note: there are no refunds for registrations.

What do I do if I need a formal, embossed, sealed transcript?
When you receive your unofficial transcript from the University Registrar, in the same envelope will be instructions on how to request an embossed, sealed cumulative transcript. For more details on obtaining an official transcript, please visit Courses 4 Teacher's website.

Who do I contact with additional questions?
To learn more about earning semester units with ACIS, please contact your ACIS Tour Consultant at 800-888-ACIS or email us at info@acis.com.